Through our experienced partners we are able to place all types of commercial property finance.
Our extensive experience and contacts will ensure that you have access to the wide variety of funders, and obtain the most favorable terms.
Our knowledge and expertise in this area doesn’t just cover arranging your offer letter, but just as importantly and when required, we will liaise with the Accountants, Solicitors and Surveyors involved, to ensure the smooth running of your loan through to completion
- Purchase of any type of property for your own use
- 5 to 30 year terms
- Interest only options may be available
- Typically up to 80% LTV
- 100% LTV maybe considered for professional practices.
- Single units, substantial portfolios of office, retail, leisure & industrial premises
- Typically 75% LTV, and higher depending on length of lease/covenant of tenant
- 75% of land value and build costs, or 60% of Development Value
- 90% of costs for experienced developers, on loans Gross over £3m
- Can be arranged on all types of property
- Urgent cases can be completed in a matter of days
Development / Refurbishment
By raising capital through the equity of your home maybe an alternative solution for larger amounts that will allow you to spread the repayments over a longer period (5 to 25 years) dependent on your circumstances.
- They can arrange between 60 to 80% LTV usually and you property
- They will require a qualified valuation which we will of course arrange.
- Spread the repayments over a longer period (5 to 25 years)
Residential, Buy to Let and Overseas
If you require help with a re-mortgage or new purchase on residential, buy to let and overseas property, we can arrange an immediate contact with a regulated broker. We have carefully selected our partners in this area, to ensure that the high level of service and professionalism provided to our clients is maintained.
Using an experienced broker is not just about obtaining the best rate, but just as importantly they can talk to lenders prior to submitting your application, to ensure everything goes smoothly and that every angle is covered.
Whether you are buying a residential investment property for the first time, or you are an experienced landlord, our experts are equally well positioned to advise and help you secure the best deals.